Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

SuNdaY FuNNieS...

Hello there my fellow bloggers..how was/is your sunday treatin you? I went to church and came home and caught up on my internet;)..and thought I would get in here and post some funnies..I have lots to share tomorrow..I got a total suprise in the mail from a fellow blogger who totally threw me for a loop..had no Idea this was coming..and its a good thing so no worries..and you know who you are missy.;)some of you that are on facebook have probably seen these..but some you haven't..these are just too funny.;)

this one just makes me giggle..the one that is smiling so looks like my brother when he was this age..and this is something he would totally say too.;




they do look sloshed don't they;)
yes chocolate makes it all worthwhile..one of the gals at church today had her bag with her that had one of these retro sayings on it..it said: its not just chocolate...its my life..lol..too funny..well I hope you all are enjoying a great day..and I wish you a great week..gotta go and get the veggies ready for roasting..we are having pork ribs that have been marinating in beer over night and are now simmering on the stove..hubby is going to slap on some bbq sauce and they are done..take care and see you all tomorrow.;)

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smiles. The ribs sound delicious. I have been seeing a lot of recipes with beer in them. Something new I must try.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday, Gina. Thanks for the chuckles, they were so cute.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy your Sunday funnies. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh I am craving marshmallows
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA! Love them all! I saw my Harley there doing the knitting! hehe! Thanks for the chuckle! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that Siamese crossed eyed "drunk' kitty is so stinkin'cute... I want him's!!! I've got a thing for blue eyed kitty cats!

    Hmmm... pork ribs and beer eh, I'll have to give that a try. I think DH will like that one.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the funnies Honey!
    I needed them. :)
    Hugs to you
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cat and pretty cute pictures i must say, how can anyone not like pictures with a cat or dog in them! Richard

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gina, I love the funnies. The Monday one is about how I feel when the work week rolls around. The ribs sounds
    good, yummo.
    Have a great week.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the funnies!!!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    AKA. Sneaky Missy! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are all funny....love the gun one and the babies! :)

    Are you all still getting snow? None here yet...but I'm hoping for some! :)

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete