Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

What I'Ve BeEn Up To...& BinGo..;)

Hey there everyone..sorry for the late post...you will see why later down...yesterday..I was a painting fool..whatever was white got painted..finally painted the doors in the guest bedroom..they were the white they came with..but they needed to be painted as there was water stains from being stored in the garage..much better now..
gave a 2nd coat to the baseboards in the bathroom...
painted the back side of the front door..should do the back door..another day maybe..;)
the white trim where the welcome apples hang and the window seal on the bottom...years of kittys climbing in them..
did the kitchen entry way here too..and touch ups on all the baseboards that needed it..
did the bathroom doors and trim...
more trim that we are putting up in the down stairs bathroom and trimming out the linen closet and the guest bedroom closet...
and I stained the corners of the cedar to protect from the weather... and this was all done after mopping both floors and cleaning up the house..it was a long day..but I got so much done and the whole house looks so refreshed again..like I painted it all from scratch..;) still have a few touch ups..but gotta find the paint to do it..:)
I just finished up this curtain for the guest bedroom about 10 minutes ago...still have to make the other one..but I have to get ready for my annual pap..oh happy days.:)
this is house as of yesterday..we are getting our hops finally...had lady bugs all over them this year...I love the way they look on the house;) really adds to the country charm don'tcha think?

here are your two words for today..
Mums
Fall

well that is it for me..Gotta get cleaned up for my appt..have a wonderful rest of your day.;)

12 comments:

  1. It all looks great! I sure wish I had your flair for decorating, then my house could look so cozy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure love to paint! Come
    on over and do my house! I have
    painted on that stupid hutch 3 mornings in a row...I now have to paint the drawers and do the backing for it. I can't wait to get it done! By the way, your place sure looks nice!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! You wanna come over and paint my house? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you slow down already! How are we ever suppose to keep up with ya?

    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a great job, love your choice of colors!!! The bathroom is looking great!!! I think we have the painting fever, I sure am glad to be finished with mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...you have been busy, but doesn't it feel good to paint and freshen things up. Everything looks great!!
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it great when you have a super productive day?! Always leaves you feeling very satisfied. Everything looks so nice, Gina. Have a FUN weekend. Oh, 2 big sales this Saturday: Hansville Rummage Sale and Reliable Storage Tenants' Sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what a day you had. But it all looks so great. Your house is just precious!!! I am soo close to bingo... 3 more to go. Im stoked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sound like me, covering up all the white! Love the hops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gina, will you sit down a minute and rest......you are making me tired just reading about everything you have been doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have one question for you... Do you ever sleep??!!Everything looks fantastic!!! Love the curtains. :> )
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete