Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TuEsDay FuNnIes..

I got these in an email the other day and thought they were too good to pass up..these are the exact captions as well..;)

(Yeah, but you still probably shouldn't let the kids take the gun to bed.)
(That's right! Get your baby started early on empty calories, with tooth decay to boot!)
(Chase & Sanborn: Threatening women with domestic violence since 1862!)
(These kids look downright envious of their mother's nicotine addiction. On the upside, cool hat!)
(Somehow we don't believe the guarantee on the bottom of "No ill effects!". They did say tape worm, right?)
(Another case of babies drinking terrible things. What happened to warm milk?)
(If doctors smoke them, they must be good for you! Because doctors never die of unnatural causes.)
(That's right, he's "double rich" because he gets all of his servant's money too.)
(Who Wants Women To Be "Spirited" Anyway?)
(Wow, the Olympics really have changed.)
(If "milky-white" skin is the only "natural" skin, why do we need a special product to get it?)
(We're not arguing that it's a man's world, but we missed the part where women were slaves.
(We thought they were for lifelong companionship, mutual earning and habitual love. Silly us.)
(They forgot the part of Mary's day where she has a serious crash, breaks out, and gains 20 lbs.)
("Uh Oh, Look what I figured out! Next I'll be driving a car!")




boy have times changed or what...these are so funny to read today...:) today the fridge repairman comes to see if he can fix this fridge that has been on the blink for a couple of months..everything in the fridge is freezing and its on the lowest setting..this fridge has been nothing but a pain in my you know what...we still have our original fridge that we purchased back in 1987 and it still runs..only had to fix it once..Now this fridge on the other hand we have had since 2002 and have had an average of 1 fix a year...so if they can't fix it..I am going shopping..I want one of those with the freezer on the bottom and a side by side with water dispenser on top in white of course..if anyone has one of these please let me know your thoughts...finishing up an apron I have started and getting some towels done and making me some kitchen curtains out of that new retro fabric I just got..Will post WWW tomorrow...our weather today and tomorrow are supposed to be nice..so will get time out to sit and relax too..;) have a wonderful Tuesday everyone;)

12 comments:

  1. Oh you made my day Gina. Those were really funny.
    Can't wait to see your curtains. I sure wish I could sew. I envy your talents.
    Enjoy your day,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your funnies, my how times
    have changed for the better. I
    know they don't make things like
    they used to, now it is just
    made to last awhile, so you will
    have to replace it every few
    years!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina! The first one caught my eye since I grew up in the next town over from Fitchburg, MA!lol If they only knew then what WE know now!lol Fun ads to look at! My mother has a fridge with freezer drawer on bottom - Loves It! I have a side by side refrig which I HATE - freezer space too narrow and I rarely use the water dispenser but LOVE the ice dispense. I've never seen freeze bottom plus side by side top??? Guess I should look at appliances more often?lol! Glad your weather is nice ours is 96 and humid humid! Enjoy - Sincerely, Jeannette (lookin forward to curtain reveal too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy times sure have changed, LOL, had to read a couple of those twice to make sure I read it right;)Enjoy your day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaah, don't let the feminazis see that one, honey!! LOL LOL
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gina,
    Those print ads were astonishing! Just goes to show: you can't believe everything you read! You're right-- how times have changed! Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I wonder what the ad people were thinking when they made those ad campaigns? Thanks for the laughs!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny! I'd definitely say the times have changed! I often long for the "good ole days". Now I'm not so sure! LOL! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gina,
    those old pictures were awesome...wow things certainly have changed a lot since then..
    You are very talented..love your prim things

    prim hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU have got to be kidding me! Gina these are priceless. Can not believe some of them especially the first one. Wow.
    You always share the best things with us.
    Thanks for all the get well wishes
    I miss coming by here
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are hilarious, but scary at the same time. I am so glad that times have changed.

    I hope you are having a great week!

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete