Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I've BeEn SPotLighTed On GrAndma YeLLow HaiRs blog..;)

I just found out where my little sister got my garden center..she got it at Shopko and you can only get it at their stores not online..I tried getting one for Kimmy but its only at the store..so if you have a shopko in your area they are on sale right now for 37.49 reg. 49.99 you can click on the link to at least print it up to show them what you are talking about.:)
I did a story for Maggie of Just Between you and me and she did a spotlight on me..so if you want to learn a bit more about me (nothing big) stop by her blog for a peek..and welcome to my newest fellow bloggers that are following...I hope I can keep up your interests.:) working on some fun projects today..gotta get some swap/trades out in the mail..been a slacker..got some many things I want to work on plus I have to plant my little flowers too..got a break in the weather...;) Take care and have a great rest of your day...:>)

7 comments:

  1. Hey gal! You're gettin' around now. I visited Maggie's blog and read your story. Very good and heartwarming. I hope you're feeling better:)
    xoxo
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there earlier today and left a comment. You DID NOT put me to sleep! I actually enjoyed it so much and learned SO much more about you. I found it very interesting and now I feel like I know you even more girl!

    Maggie is just the cat's meow. I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina, nice to meet you, I just came from Maggie's blog.....I look forward to getting to know you more! What a nice story about you, and you did not put anyone to sleep!!! I have to check out your shop and read some more of your posts!!!
    Take care!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mini greenhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your spotlight on Grandma Yellow Hair's blog was great! You & I have a lot of similarities in our lives. I loved her blog-- especially the Mary Ellen Shipnes artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gina,

    I came over from Maggie's site and read your story! You have had an interesting life and I love that you love to sew!! I love to sew too, although not as much as I use to.
    Not to worry I did not go to sleep either!! :D

    I will check out your shop and see what you like to make!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see the green house all set up!

    Pegala

    ReplyDelete