Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HapPY FaLL Y'aLL

thats me currently...oh I hate getting colds..your nose is stuffed up, but running at the same time..
yeah me too..:)


have a wonderful day..I gotta hit the road Jack and go do some shopping..will have lots to share tomorrow...enjoy your first day of Fall...:>)

9 comments:

  1. Love grumpy ol' Maxine! She is usually dead on...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the chuckle!!! Hope you are feeling better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny. I have a bug, but not a regular cold, just tired and weak. Hoping we both feel better soon.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that you have a cold...hope you feel better soon.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog love your blog header lol that is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to those funny cartoons! Hope you are having a great Fall day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Fall Gina, the magic is in the air! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gina, hope you get rid of that nasty cold very soon! The cartoons of maxine are always so funny, frost on the pumpkins...LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! You know...Maxine's my middle name. Hahaha! :) I'm sooo excited for Fall!

    Love, Joy =D

    ReplyDelete