Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shoppe Updated













Well I have finally finished some of the projects that I started..These are all on my selling blog at WSOAPP...Have a great weekend..it is 1 am and I am a tired gal...:)

3 comments:

  1. Everythin' is fantastic!! But you know my fav has to be the pillow with the house and flag!!! I LOVE IT!
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your Wood finds came out GREAT !!! Love the labels you put on them ..and your pillows are way too cute !!!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina.. I love what you did with my labels...really looks nice.. I love to see what ideas my labels end up on. Maybe some day I'll even try to make something with them! LOL! Hugs Rene

    ReplyDelete