Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

It'S snOwinG.

It's snowing here today..this has been a weird year for snow..They even cancelled church today because some have about 3-4 inches...as you can see here we got a tracing..but the snowflakes were huge like 2 inches or so now..it is so micro you have to really look to see it..but about 20 minutes from here they are getting blasted with it..so I am going to spend my day sewing and painting...have a wonderful sunday..Oh I almost forgot..I am going to meet a gal that some of you probably know...She is Pam Garcia of Soft in the Head....I have known her (online only) for about 10 years but now that blogging is here...I didn't know she was from this area and I didn't get to meet her last year..but this wednesday my best friend and I are going to get to meet the old Softee herself..I can't wait...I am going to make her something and have got to get it started so I can surprise her with it..will be sure to take photos and show you what I made and take photos of our meeting..I have a busy week this week..getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow..Tuckers kindegarton class, meeting Pam and doctors appt...
I hope you are all tucked in nice and toasty today..have a wonderful day..my favorite part is that Mike built us a nice toasty fire...wish I could just sit in front of it and craft to my hearts content..but that is not the case..but I do love getting up on cold mornings and having that nice warm fire to make me all snug and warm..brings a big smile to my face...:)


5 comments:

  1. We always seem to get our hair cut and colored the same time...my appt. is Wednesday!
    Have a great time crafting, that's what I'm doing too:0
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! I'm so sorry! It's a beautiful day here in central PA. It's sunny and in the mid-50's. I have been outside all afternoon working in the yard. As much as I love the nice weather, I would rather be cooped up inside right now! I'm BEAT.

    Stay warm and toasty :)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cold and windy here in the North West of England with a few rain showers. I agree Gina about the weather being a bit weird at the moment. One day last week we had thunder, lightening, hail, rain and snow all within an hour of each other. Post a pic when you've got your hair done so we can all admire the new you. Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cozy Sunday for you, hope you enjoyed it all day long! Loved what you did with the boxed below!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina,
    It's sunny and in the 60's here today. I saw a robin in our backyard and had honey bees on my spring flowers. I think Spring has finally arrived!! Yeah!
    My friend Linda and I got to see Pam at a craft show here in Ohio this past November. She was so busy that we didn't get a chance to talk to her, but we did talked to her hubby. Linda is a really big fan of Pam's work and patterns. I hope you all have a wonderful time together.
    hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete