Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

FiNiShEd PrOjeCts...and ThE BaBieS....

Okay so I am a blogging fool today...Remember that cheese box well here it is before...
during....


and finished....I love the way it looks..I put the wooden eggs in it as well as my glass eggs that I got while living in Italy..I added some moss to the bottom and put it on my lazy susan on my kitchen table..Really adds a nice touch and I love that color..I used the briwax to seal it up..

I also made 2 purses today for my hairdresser. for her mom (the pink one) and the blue one for her Aunt..I am hoping she likes them...



I embroidered her name in the inside...I also enlarged this pattern. it is a reversible sling purse..If anyone out there wants one with their name embroidered on them They are $25.00..If I can't find the name to embroider, I will let you know...

Here is our Otto Bisquit..he is not doing too well these days and I fear he is in his last days..he is almost 18 (april 1st)..he is just not eating or drinking much..so I am worried about him..I have been sitting with him and trying to get him to eat and drink...I am just not ready..nor will I ever be ready to say good bye to him or any of my babies...he has been with us for so long...but I know he has lead a wonderful life and has traveled too..Vancouver Washington and to italy....and he is the best most relaxed soul you'd ever want to meet..he has a big purr box and lets you know it...but lately he isn't doing much of that...so please keep my baby in your prayers..

here is PodyLisious!...she is snoozing by her brother Otto on our bed...and she loves to pose for the camera...


here is Sun E Bunny..living up to her name..she just loves a piece of the sunshine...she's daddys girl..although she knows where her bread is buttered and loves the mama's lap...



here is the baby of the family...Tucker..he was hamming it up for the camera..



doing his centerfold...he is long and lanky...he is chained up on a leash as we don't let him wander to far yet...still gaining our trust...well the weather turned out to be a beautiful day..other then the wind picking up..the sun is out at 6:30pm...so we are getting a beautiful evening...for dinner we are either having ribs or salmon, left over mashed potatoes and asparagus...on the grill if you have never done this..you will never go back..drizzle with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and grill for about 5-10 minutes..depending on how hot your grill gets...oh my gosh these are so tasty..especially when they have a little crunch..yummoooo!!! well I am off to get the other thing I need to make for Pam...will post it after wedesday....have a great evening...:)









8 comments:

  1. I love looking at your babies, Sunny E Bunnie sure looks relaxed in the sun. Sorry about Otto Gina...it's never easy to let them go.
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gina, I know all to well that we are never ready to let them go. I'm sorry to hear the Otto is not doing well. You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend.
    hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you really have a nice looking family. They are so cute! That's not an easy thing with Otto.Sorry about that. Love your chse box ! Is that the robin egg blue color? Your eggs are great. Talented lady you are with those purses also. Thanks for the "Brilliant" email. I forwarded that to some of my beach buddies. Really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been very busy Gina!! Everything looks great.

    Loved the pics of the furbabies too:)

    I am so sorry to hear that Otto isn't doing very well...hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about Otto Bisquit. I do understand how you feel. I hope it's only a off day for him. Give him a cuddle from me...
    Love the box & eggs, well done you.
    Hope you enjoyed your meal and relaxed in the sunshine....
    Tucker's a handsome chap and doesn't he know it. Happy St. Patrick's Day..lol...Hugs Chrissy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gina,
    your puppy is so cute ! And the kitties, too !
    Your box and eggs really turned out great !.. Love the color on the box.
    have an enjoyable time with Pam !
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Hugs and Happiness !
    Linda O'Greene !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeping Otto and you in my prayers. It's never easy when one of your furbabies is not doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pets are so pretty. Tucker is so funny and cute. You have to check out this community of other pet lovers. Your pets would fit in great.
    -MyPetCareTV.

    ReplyDelete