Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Monday, December 1, 2008

AlmoSt doNe DeCkIng ThE waLLs and HaLLs...

Look it's Sandy Claws..Interesting photos of cats, photoshopped of course but still neat...
don'tcha love that face...love the smile..









we have a cat that looks like an owl..he has a round little face....




wee wee... or is that oui oui..lol...



send in the clowns..


look at those lips..makes you pucker doesn't it...yeah me too...lol...
Well I am just about done decking the halls, got a few more finishing touches and then I am done..worked on it this weekend..I really enjoy decorating..just hate dragging it all out and then putting it all away...did a few different things this year...but you will have to wait and see...I was also featured in Today's Prmitive home and what a nice surprise..they feature alot of different artists with things they are selling...
The weather is absolutely gorgeous here so I am off for a walk with the hubby and then finishing up my decorating and getting my crafting done...I have so many ideas swirling through my head and wish I had 10 hands at this time of year...will post my christmas house tonight or tomorrow...Oh at the little local church here once a month they host a dinner for $3 a person..not bad and the food is delicious..tonight is prime rib...I am so there...
have a wonderful day everyone..:)










6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured in "Today's Primitive Home", what an honor!
    Love the cat pictures! My fav is the cat in the red bikini with the red lips! Looove Her!
    Have a great Monday and can't wait to see your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a featured artist! That is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being featured in Today's Prim. Home. I'm off to check it out. Love the cat pics. I like the one that says Oui, Oui, or is it WeeWee? Can't wait to see your home all decked out. Have a great evening.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats darlin'! Isn't Today's Primitive Home a great site?!
    Can't wait to see your decorations!
    Three bucks for prime rib??!!! I'm so there!!! Enjoy! :> )
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the shout-out!! How wonderful for you......and well deserved!! Love those stockings!!!

    Fun...fun....fun!!!
    stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boys and I are laughing at your kitty faces. I love the gal with the lips!

    Now I've got to go check out your feature. After viewing your Christmas photos, I can certainly see why you were chosen! Congratulations.

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete