Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Good Friends "The Rustic Tarts"

My good friends Marion and Christina of "The Rustic Tarts"have a lot of offerings on their blog so I am helping them out to get the word spread....pop on over and see what my Australian friends are offering up...They do such nice work..I love those paper clay items..and their ornaments especially...I know there is something there that will make you smile...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gina
    I can assure you that Marion hasn't forgotten you - she was here on Friday and said that she needed to email you and ask about the election etc. They have had lots of computer probs but I think it is all sorted now.

    ReplyDelete