Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Monday, November 17, 2008

A LiTTle ThaNkSgiVinG DiDy.....




May your stuffing be tasty May your turkey be plump, May your potatoes and gravy Have never a lump. May your yams be delicious And your pies take the prize, And may your Thanksgiving dinner Stay off your thighs!


Well we have another beautful foggy morning..a bit cold out...I love foggy mornings they kind of remind me of snow as it envelopes you...:) not much going on today...just gotta get these 6 pilgrim ladys and their turkeys done and start some christmas items...the yard work is done for a bit...still gotta go out and rake up some leaves..but there is still a few left on the trees...but they rake up so much better when they are dry...so debating that one..hope you all had a nice weekend....and that your week is a good one as well... I have reached my 200th post...so gotta think of something to do for a give away...will keep you posted...until next time...:)

4 comments:

  1. Love the cartoon!
    I like those little timers in my poultry. Takes the guess work out of when they are done!
    Have a warm Monday~
    ~Janene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 200th!

    It's really warm here today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's darling, sweetpea! I feel the same way about fog. I love it, just don't wanna drive in it. We get those "inversions" over here sometimes and don't see the sun for weeks and it's just "snuggle in" time for me! Love it AND the snow we should get soon......
    Smooches,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a foggy person!
    I just swiped the turkey with the baby pic! Beth

    ReplyDelete