Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HaPPy ThaNksGivinG EveRyoNe!!.....


Heres hoping you and yours are safe and well cared for this thanksgiving and each and every day! may you have safe sheltor over head and good food to keep you happy and healthy!!
I am so thankful to all of you out there! you all know who you are...the ones who make blogging so much fun...I have met so many wonderful people all over the world and it has been just amazing meeting you all...
On an absolutely awesome not..2 wonderful ladys came to my selling blog and purchased a bunch of items today...What a way to wake up and see I had mail and it was to purchase one of my items! Thank you ladies soooo much!..thank you for supporting what I love to do...
Have a wonderful day everyone! :>)

4 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family have a Wonderful Thanksgiving, Gina.

    Blessings,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, as well. Great about the sales. It's just another wonderful thing to be thankful for.

    blessings,
    ~ Pam ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina,
    I hope you have a wonderful safe and Happy holiday. May your blessings overflow!
    Blessings,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Gina darlin'!!
    I hope you had a wonderful and blessed time with family! Congrats on the sale too! Woo-hoo!!! :> )
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete