Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

ReMemBerIng My TwO MoM's On MothErs DaY!

Here is my Mommy in her early twenty's I believe...Beautiful isn't she? I look most like my mom out of the rest of the siblings...
Here is another beautiful picture of my mom...Wish I had her figure...oh well... Happy Mothers day ME MUDDA or Maw Head...oh the nicknames...:) my mom is 80 years young and still going strong...

and last but certainly not least....Here is a beautiful picture of my mommy-in-law... I want to say she was in her teens.. like 16 or 17, but not sure...
Anyway, heres to my 2 mom's on mothers day! I hope you both have a wonderful relaxing day... I wish I could be there to spend it with you both...LOVE TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!:)
Here's to everyone out there in blog land. I hope you all have a wonderful mothers day, whether you are a PET mom or otherwise...WE are all mom's in every sense of the word...
ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY!!!! By the way I was born on Mothers day...not today though...only one more day till my big day....
The happened at 2:30pm today:
On a sad note. I came home from church today to find my husband holding the tiniest little bird in his hands.. he couldn't have been more then a week old if that. More then likely he was only a couple of days old.. Our Stanley had found him so Mike took it away from him and I took him to hold him and keep him warm and then I said a prayer to God to help me find his nest and within moments this precious little bird passed away in my hand...I cried, but knew he had gone to a better place and was healthy and happy again. so I went and got something to bury him in and we buried him in the back yard next to our dog...This just makes me so sad when I have to find these precious little beings and then have to bury them...and when we were done, we found another bird..older and had been there for a little bit so we buried it next to the baby... Just makes me sad...But I know this is nature...just wish I didn't have to see it...
if you want to read a similar story about a baby bird read my friends blog. The Bratts it is just precious, but be sure you have a tissue ready...
Take care....
















No comments:

Post a Comment