Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

FrEsHly PaiNted and LoVing It!

the bedroom a couple of paint jobs ago....BEFORE
sorry these are so scattered. The bead work on the shower curtain............

Otto Bisquit snoozing on the wicker chair. He's our 17 year old..He's the best kitty ever!


Pumpkin pie, punky, pody, po-po, poonkahontis...she has so many names...She is getting baby talked here and helping the mama with the finishing touches in the bedroom...she's the baby..3 years young...




The master bathroom...huge isn't it...NOT! but we live in a cottage so what do you expect..I did paint it a vibrant turquoise, cause it's just a BLAH bathroom..We still have alot to do in here, like replace the flooring. new cabinet (or I paint it black) new counter top...



This is the shower curtain that I made. Bought the fabric at Joanns and stitched it together...it has beautiful bead work on it..






Still want to embroider something on the window curtain...just because embroidery is so much fun...I love my new machine...






Here is our bedroom... Finally got the curtains finished today...just laziness on my part..but finished em up..I recycled these from the bathroom...hate letting good fabric go to waste...Theres po-po helping me...she is just the softest little cuddle bisquit...






another view of the bedroom.. I painted the walls a "crisp Celery" by behr.









and yet another view...









the headboard is old shutters that my friend found for free on the side of the road...she gave them all to me..I use some for my gift shows. they are great for hanging my dolls and stuff on...










pumpins....looking so pretty on the bed...her favorite place to catch some zzzzz's...











All finished...yeah...now what else can I do......I have only painted this room 4 times...I think this will do for at least another 3 years or so...lol...:) AFTER....

Let me know what you think....
Have a wonderful Sunday..ours is turning out to be a pretty one...my hubby even cleaned and mopped floors and made us breakfast...what a treat!!! got to love the man!!!! Thanks honey:)











No comments:

Post a Comment