Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Our Home in the Pacific Northwest











Hello there again. Here is a photo of our home this past summer in 2007. We had just got the "special garden of the month" sign...Let me tell you we worked hard on getting the yard up to speed, so this was so nice to wake up and there was the sign posted in our yard..This was our garden also this past summer..my husband built me this brick garden and we painted it my favorite color, RED...It reminds me of a castle.. I love it...The snow picture was taken this year on February 4th. It snowed and I couldn't wait to get out and take some photos.. It was so beautiful and peaceful. I just wish it had lasted longer..

No comments:

Post a Comment