Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The NeW Me.;)

 Good morning peeps!! I know 2 entries in one week..makes my head swoon..hope no one fainted out there in blog land..wouldn't want to be responsible for that..lol..I made another hat on thursday night and finished up the big daisy flower last night..I love how this slouchy hat turned out..love the colors and I love that flower..Hubby came home from work wearing this red wig..apparently I didn't look in the box well enough that I tossed out this beautiful wig by mistake..I love it and the style..so now I have a wig every every color to play with..and it came with pig tail or great bun extensions..so I am going to have fun with these gals..I just ordered up 4 hand manequins for my mittens and wrist warmers..I can't wait to do the show this year with my stuff..I am loving doing crochet..and I get to make some for me too..



 okay here are some pictures of my clothes that I purchased on line from Maurices.com..I truly love their clothes..and my skinny jeans (thats what they call them) that I got from J.C. Penneys..This was on thursday and I wore my rain boots that neat gray ones..
 this was yesterday to go grocery shopping at Winco's.(my new favorite grocery store)..do you have them where you live? they are cheaper then walmart..I do hate bagging my own groceries though as I have to unload it..then bag it..then haul it out..but if it saves me money..then I am for it..I will continue to go to albertsons for the quick stuff..but my major shopping will be with wincos..can't beat the prices..and yesterday I got a free container of bryers vanilla icecream and a huge container of strawberries..FREE..can't beat free..anyway I had on my maurices top with a gray cami under it along with a black skirt, cabled gray legging/stockings and the other pair of gray boots..oh I was looking stylish and felt great too..

 yesterday when the mail came I had a package waiting for me..I ordered up a fleece cowl and oh I want to marry it..it is the softesty thing I have ever felt around my neck..I loved it so much I ordered another one in red..will blog it when it comes..I want to make these out of fleece for my show this December..its the infinity cowl..oh it was so warm and felt so good I didn't want to take it off...so do you like my hair short?...
 or long..I decided to try on that red wig and see how I looked with long hair..its been since grade school that my hair was this long..
oh I may model the others eventually..but this red one is gorgeous..might have to wear it out in public for funsies.;0) oh and I think I have my new etsy shoppe name..I loved what Connie came up with.."The Cat Hatter"..it is catchy and short enough to remember.;)so gotta get some cards made up and a new etsy header..thanks to all that commented..they were good..but this one spoke to me..so thank you Connie for coming up with this..it makes me smile.;)well the weather is glorious..going to go and get a truck load of bark or two to do the front yard..it will be my work out for today.;) will besure to take lots of photos..I hope you have a great weekend.;)oh I found another great food storage site..they will send you a free packet of dinner to try out..we had the stroganoff one and it was really good..just add water..it is called Wise Company..they will send you an email asking some questions...all are painless and then they will send you the free packet..we are going to be ordering from these guys and getting more prepared..with this economy and uncertainty..it is a must to be prepared for whatever comes our way..Okay take care and talk to you all again soon.;)oh and I am down another half of a pound.;)2-1/2 to go...yippee skippy..lets hope it lasts.;)

14 comments:

  1. Gotta say, I like that red wig! How did hubby look in it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hubby had that thing tossed over his head and it didn't look pretty.;)

      Delete
  2. Girl, you look like you are in your 20's with that wig on! I love it! I want to see hubby in a wig! Have a great weekend and I love all your hats! I got the pics of the things in the antique mall, I was telling you about, kept forgetting about taking them. Congrats on losing more, you go girl!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe I will have to start wearing that wig then if I look like I am in my twenties..would be interesting to see what people think.;) hubby had it tossed on his head like a big lump..it was not pretty.:)

      Delete
  3. You look awesome in it! I'm serious!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Karen! You do look younger with that wig on! I love the color of that wig, pretty!

    prim blessings, jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina, I am so impressed with your weight loss. I have gained 6 pounds and I think it was stress related. Now I need to get it off plus some. You have done so well and you look fabulous. That wig was stunning. You should be so proud of your accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW:O Look at you skinny-Minnie! Congrats you are an inspiration to us all and I LOVE that red wig!!!! You look quite different with the long hair but still gorgeous;D I like the name and love all your crochet creations, just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gina, Have to say the hats you crochet are wonderful! The red wig is awesome too! Hugs, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your crocheting is awesome, your fingers are going to be cramped from all the crocheting you are doing. Love the shop name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Gina girl, you are so much fun to follow. Another amazing hat, love the attached flower. Keep on crocheting, before you it the snow flurry's will fly as well as dollars from heaven straight into your pocket. Good luck to ya, "The Cat Hatter", so excited you liked it, thought it fit you to a tee...
    Hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gina,
    Wow...you look great!! I'm going to have to start getting new clothes here soon...my jeans are getting too big for me now.
    Love the new name that you chose for your crochet goodies.
    Hope you are having a great weekend.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sexy Lady!!!! You look amazing! And you know I love Maurices clothes! You look awesome!

    Love the red wig! You rock that! Love you with long hair!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!
    I love the red hair and the CAT HATTER!
    Hugs to you
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete