Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Monday, April 4, 2011

MonDay aLreADy..

I tell you it would feel good to go back to a nice warm bed..but i am going to build a fire and do some stitching..I sold my little crow pie pillow on facebook believe it or not..so going to make another..along with some other things..i have lots of patterns and lots of things to make..started on some cute little bunnies yesterday..got them from my mercantile magazine..I love that magazine..probably my fav so far..2 are stuffed..but just not motivated to finish today..want to go and sit by a fire and take it easy..it is a cloudy cold rainy day..puurrrfeeccct for sitting and doing some stitching.;)
I hope your monday is off to a wonderful start..have a wonderful day everyone.:)

13 comments:

  1. a nice cozy warm fire sounds just about perfect right about now... it is freezing and rainy here in Maine today.
    Enjoy the rest of your day
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice relaxing day Gina. I should try that sometime.8-)
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina,

    Glad your procedure went well last week!

    Yep, it is Monday, Monday, so good to me... Monday Monday... it is all I hoped it would beeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Congrats on a sale !

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you! Yes, you in the comment above^! Let's hold down the celebration already! It's Monday-not Friday!
    I think getting cozy and stitching sounds great. It's warm enough here but we are have intermittent rain showers and the wind? gale force, I'd say. So you're doing ok? I sure hope so. I'm pretty tired but tomorrow morning I go to Sara's for a few days. It will be so good...... Mike gets a mini-vacation from me. I get to see the grand babies. Sara and I get some quality time. Her hubby is in S. C. this week and the kids all have school so we will have our days.
    Sure hope you aren't overdoing it and really are snuggled up and resting. Sending out strong love vibes and lots of prayers.....
    Warmest blessings,
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better, a nice fire sounds so relaxing and cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had a fireplace to curl up in front of..your lucky..Its a rainy day here to so much rain we are flooded again... I jsut went otu and hoes out my drain ditches i made last time it flooed so the water would drain from around my trailer... The silly horses are standing in 6-8" of mud and water.. for the life of me never could understand why they do that when they can go in the barn..
    have fun Stitching!!

    Hugs
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand completely! Today was my first day at my new job as Director of the Homeless Shelter.10 hours today.....I am exhausted! Enjoy that handiwork and that nice warm fire. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a rainy, stormy day here today!! Wish I could of stayed inside by a cozy fire...but I had to run errands and then went to watch Josie play volleyball.
    Have a great week, my dear friend.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gina. I love your items. I am following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Monday to you Gina, hope you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a relaxing Monday. We had storms here all day with the possibility of tornadoes. The storm
    got worse just as I was getting off work. Had to rush home and feed the farm animals before it really poured. It rained until midnight nonstop. Today is cold and partly sunny. I guess spring will get here kicking and screaming.
    Have a great day.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gina, I say if you feel like sitting by the fire, then you should sit by the fire and relax. Take care:) Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete