Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

AnOthEr PeNNy RuG StaRteD, and A SatisFiEd CuStoMeR...

Hello there everyone!!! I am having so much fun making penny rugs..that I am making more then I am finishing..lol..I am almost finished with another one..but couldn't resist making another fall one..I love these designs..
Heres a closeup so you can see what it says...great things about these penny rugs is that you can hang them for wall art too.;)
I made these towels for Kim of Old Road Primitives and she has them displayed so nicely..I am in the process of making her 4 more in red...they are going to look fab-u-lous in her home..I am going to make me some too..I love these designs...(Kim I hope you don't mind me using your photo)...:)
I also added these too little doily/ornament/coasters of chickens to her package as a thank you..they are lace..
I love how they turned out...Well I am off to the grocery store and hopefully the weather will pick up before our BBQ tonight..I don't want to be freezing my butt off in the rain..and I want to go on a hay ride..haven't been on one for years and I dig that sort of thing..;) have a great rest of your weekend.;)

4 comments:

  1. I love your penny rugs and towels!
    I wish I could send ya some heat,
    it was 96 degrees yesterday!
    Have fun!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina,
    I'm so happy for you!! Your towels are just wonderful and I can see why she is a very satisfied customer!!
    I finally embroidered my shirts and embroidered the patch for my purse with the hole in it. Share the pictures soon.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those towels are adorable with your embroidery on them. Very nice:)
    xoxo
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina, You can use my photos any time! I love my new chicken kitchen towels and doilies that I ordered from you! They look so cute in my kitchen! Can't wait to see them in red! Have a great Memorial Weekend! Kim

    ReplyDelete