Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WoRdLeSs WeDnEsDaY...





Well not so wordless..but Tucker knows what he is going to be for Halloween..a little devil...and you would think I was torturing him...he was such a good sport though..isn't he cute? love that red eye..does it everytime...have a great evening.:)

11 comments:

  1. LOL, isn't he just the cutest little devil! He looks like he is being scolded by wearing the costume:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you the kind words on my blog.
    So glad I am able to make someone smile!!!!:-)

    What a cutie he is. I love how he sit there to take the picture. My dogs won't do that.
    Have a great evening
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tucker is the cutest lil devil ever!
    I love the second photo!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tucker just looks wonderful in his costume! What a good boy for you wearing his costume without trouble and allowing his picture taken! My dog Buster won't allow things on his head. I have a witches hat for him this year but he takes it off everytime. I guess he is just a halloween collar type of guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie he is. lol. He looks like he is really enjoying wearing that. lol Thanks for sharing those cute pics. Just to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Tucker looks embarrassed to be dressed up, honey! He's wondering "why do I put up with this chick doing this to me"? LOL Very cute!
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tucker is the cutest little devil that I've ever seen!!

    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute.. that eye.. is scary! yikes.. lol.. are you and tucker going trick or treating??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, he looks like a little angel to me.I wish he would come trick or treat us, we have milk bones. ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Lord! You aren't really going to make the poor animal go out in that rig, are you? LOL!!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete