Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Friday, October 31, 2008

HaPPy HaLLowEEn!mmuuuuwwwwaaahhhhhh!!!!

Well its a "Winnie The Pooh" kind of day...Windy, blustery, and rainy and just in time for the trick or treaters...this is not unusual, but it will make for a smaller crowd coming to my door tonight as it will be cold...and just about all the leaves have fallen off the trees which is good cause now I will hopefully only have to go out 1 more time to blow them out of here..I did so on monday..the yard looked fabulous, now not so much...looks worse then before...that is the only thing about fall that I dislike..taking care of all those leaves...and everyone elses in my neighborhood cause my neighbors have never taken care of the leaves that fall in my yard...Does anyone else have this problem...Mike and I have always tried to be considerate neighbors, and taken care of our leaves in others yards...but no one here will do it...so thats a little frustrating....but at least our yard looks spiffy when it's done...
I'm almost there...lol...but I have been saying this for years...



and I have also been saying this for years!....lol..
below are some halloween funnies for you..








heres hoping your halloween is spooky and scary and fun all rolled into a bite sized candy bar...or if you are lucky the really big herseys chocolate bar...yum...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! be safe and remember to check all your candy before you eat it...:)










1 comment:

  1. Too funny girl! Thanks for the giggles.

    I suppose you could use polar fleece for scarves and mittens. I don't see why not!! I am not the one organizing it though. I'll stick to the cards Heather needs and let her decide the rest.

    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete