Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Our 4th of JuLy HigHligHts In Our LoCal ToWn

gotta love the muscle cars....
theres a gal riding her bike and dressed up as the Statue Of Liberty...shes on the right


My Friend Laura in the sunglasses


have no idea what kind of car this is.. but it was so neat with its little trailer in back...



What a little stud on his bike..don't tell my husband but I think this kids pipes are bigger then my husbands....lol..





the worlds largest shopping cart...




Just trolling for hogs.....:)






This is where I am going to be in 5 years....when you turn 50 you are a member of the red hat society..until then I am a "Pinky"...








The little batton twirlers..too cute...







the little metropolitan cars..this is the fire safety car...I love these cars..remind me of the peddle cars way back when...









the fire truck..We got to drive this many years ago giving the kids rides in this...











our National Guard hummer..










The Armed forces Race car...Well that is it for the festivities...we had more candy thrown on us that I don't need to go trick or treating this year...lol...the kids got butt loads and came prepared with bags and all...and all I got was a rock...name that classic cartoon...now I must go down and fix the potato/macaroni salad, corn on the cob and get the ribs ready for barbequing...Take care and hope your 4th was spectacular...:)











2 comments:

  1. That gigantic shopping cart is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Think of all the stuff I could put in that!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..wouldn't that cart be great if you won a shopping spree to your favorite store...oh man, I I know where I would be headed...Joanns...

    ReplyDelete