Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

AnoTher Blog GivE A Way FrOm BriTT


My sweet friend Britt is having a giveaway on her blog.. She is the daughter of my friend that I grew up with and I have known her since she was knee high to a grasshopper...She's got a wonderful blog, 2 acutally and she is hysterical...so go sign up for her cute giveaway and meet a funny funny gal...

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping in to say HI, chickee!! Trying to catch up on blogs. Shees, I'm 122 blog posts behind.
    Smoochies,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete