Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Friday, June 6, 2008

I'Ve BeeN TaGGed YeT AgAin!


I have been Tagged by my friend Diana,


The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


What was I doing ten years ago? This is a hard one for someone my age....lol...well lets see Mike was still going to see and had 2 patrols to go before we packed up our lives and moved to Beverly...er I mean Italy...still rhymes...lol..I was doing longaberger partys. Don't know if I was working...probably just a domestic goddess and taking care of the household...I don't remember...


What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today: blogging, working on my baby blanket for ebay,(I guess thats work). laundry, dinner, loving my babys...


5 Snacks I enjoy: trail mix, anything choclately, fruit, Rootbeer floats, (they count as a snack) don't they? chips


Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would get out of debt, remodel our house from top to bottom, finish the yard, buy me the Designer SE from Viking... get a summer home in New Mexico, get caught up on my tithing...go back to Ireland for a long time...maybe never come back..


Places I have lived: Indianola Washington, Vancouver Washington, Naples Italy, Orlando Florida, Groten Conneticut, Bremerton Washington
The 5 bloggers I am tagging? Vermont Harvest, Rusty Creek Primitives, Soft in the Head, BirchBerry Farms and the Bratt Family...

Okay now that I have truly bored you...I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...I love reading everyones blogs, They make my day...Just wish some of you that are on my favorites list would blog more as I love hearing from you....Drop me a line and say hi...would love to hear from you all....
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment