Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

AnoTher CeleBrity Look-A-LiKe


This is fun. Go to this site and put a picture in of yourself and morph yourself...I got this off of Diana's blog...too much fun...
hope your wednesday is going well..I got my hair cut and colored today...LOVE IT!!!! then went to my favorite store...Joanns and got more fleece for blankets and scarves... going to embroider on them...can't wait...Gotta go get dinner ready....hmmmm what to fix...pizza it is ...take care..
Gina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment