Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

ThIs iS HilAriOuS!!!!


The Farting Preacher...You will laugh till you cry.. I think this is my most favorite yet...I laughed till I cried....and if anyone knows me...well fart jokes and just saying fart makes me giggle...who knew, I could be so easily entertained...but there you have it folks...ENJOY!!!! and let me know what you think...


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Too too funny! So Glad that you stopped by today Gina---I love your work too and I am adding you to my blog as well---hey---do you just not LOVE Nickel Creek??? I have every one of their cd's---they are awesome! You take care my dear and we'll be keepin' in touch!

    ReplyDelete