Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

You Make my Day Awards!!!


Well I just got an "you make my day award" from my friend Brenda at Rusty Creek primitives and Right back atcha sister! (she is the one who created my blog for me)...so she definitely gets this award.. I have ones that I visit everyday....and for those wish they would blog alittle more...cause I love reading them...but here are my favorites.

Vermont Harvest

Soft in the Head

Posie Gets Cozy

Bratt Family Blog

Inside a Black Apple

Random crap in Life

Country Porch Chatter

Butt Uglee

they all get the make my day award as they always make me smile and always wanting more...

Thanks for making my days brighter...

Now you have to give this award away to those that make you smile too...

Take care and have a wonderfully inspiring week...goodness knows I need it...:)

1 comment:

  1. Why thank you Miss Gina. I love reading everyone's blogs too. They are quite addicting aren't they? I am trying to get better about posting more. It's a work in progress. You are doing a great job on yours.

    ReplyDelete