Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Blessed EaSter!


Hello everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all a very happy blessed Easter! before I run off to church for the big Easter program...some of our good friends are singing today... and boy can they sing...A family of the dad and his 3 boys I think...not sure if one of them sings or not...but it will be wonderful nonetheless...Hope you have loads of fun searching for your easter eggs, chocolate etc...etc...a photo of last years garden in full swing...
Unfortunately we are getting a rainy easter day.... but that doesn't stop all of us from the great northwest..lol..
take care all:).

No comments:

Post a Comment