Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy ThaNksGiVinG EveryOne..;)

 Good Morning everyone..its been so long since I have blogged thought I would stop by to say hi and wish you all a very happy thanksgiving...not much has gone on here..got the last of the leaves to take care and then put the garden to bed and I am done..still crocheting like crazy to get ready for my show at the end of the month..having a quiet thanksgiving at home..making Trace's bacon covered turkey and other stuff..


 thankful for my online friends...
 well I have lost a bit more weight 104 down and am down to a size 7 now..never been this size before..feel great..
a little eye bling..they are little jewels..they are so much fun..along with the false eyelashes..well I am going to get my butt in gear and  get tucky out for his walk and take care of those leaves and garden..I made bacon peanut butter cookies last night..not too impressed but going to run them to hubbys work today and check out a job that I have an app in for..Hope you all have a great weekend and a very happy thanksgiving..

15 comments:

  1. You are looking GREAT!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to the new you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Beautiful Friend!
    Turkeys wrapped in bacon ROCK!
    Woolie Hugs & LOVE
    Trace



    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be so proud of what you have accomplished! Get all the bling and false eyelashes you want! lol Was wondering about you this week. Take care and Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina,
    You look great!! So proud of you!! I hope to get back to losing more after I get my back troubles behind me. Best wishes on the job you are wanting to check into.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking really good girl! Have a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Gina...Thanksgiving Blessings sent your way too!
    Sent you an email yesterday as i was thinking of you!
    You look fabulous!

    Hugs
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got your email..and it was heart felt and oh so sweet..I need to reply to it.;) thank you again for being such a wonderful friend and the kind words you have tossed my way..they mean the world to me.;)

      Delete
  8. Lookin' great.. what a Diva!! I have some falsie eyelashes.. just have to get off my rear and get back to "primping" again.. lol. Now the eye bling I am not familiar with, but looks so cool! What an amazing story you have. Thanks again for your continued motivation and inspiration. Happy Thanksgiving!! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy you make me giggle..i tell you I didn't primp like this before..and it is so much fun now..they have the jewel bling right with the false eyelashes..just a little glue and they stay put..lots of fun.;)

      Delete
  9. Hello my friend or should I say HOT MAMA!! You look A-MAZING!! Congrats on the weight journey!! Its been too long... and as always, I will love visiting you for a while. Catching up on your blog is like a visit home! Hope your Thanksgiving was awesome!
    Xoxo GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a question...how did you lose the weight if you font mind my asking?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gina, just found your blog through Maggie. Love love your home/Inn! I've join/following you. Please stop by and follow us too. We'd love sharing Cat talk with you.
    Hugs& Best Wishes, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm taking the time to visit every blog I follow, this weekend, hope all is well with you!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete