FOURTEEN DAYS OF VALENTINE’S
Pick and choose 14 IDEAS from the list below. Perhaps it will spark your own creativity! Then, for the 14 days leading up to Valentine’s Day, give your honey a different daily treat!
- You are my dreamboat. (Toy boat)
- You are my "Big Hunk". (Big Hunk candy bar)
- I have the hots for you. (Red hots)
- I am "Twix" by your presence. (Twix candy bar)
- You make me "Snicker". (Snicker candy bar)
- You light up my life. (Candle or light bulb)
- I'm nuts over you. (package of nuts)
- You make the world go round. (Jumbo cookie, cake or pizza)
- I'm lucky because you're my "Sweetheart" (Sweet Tarts)
- I'm bubbly all over with love and excitement. (any fizzing type bubble bath.)
- I hope "U-No" how much I love you. (UNO cards)
- By "Gum" you're special. (Gum)
- If love has lost it's flavor and you feel you're in a "Crunch", just remember you are loved so very much. (Crunch candy bar)
- You are worth a "Mint" to me. OR We were "Mint" to be together. (Mint)
- I can't lick any of my problems without you. (Sucker)
- You're "Eggsactly" what I want in a husband/wife. (Write this on a hardboiled egg or use an empty plastic Easter egg.)
- I'm lucky to have you as a husband/wife/son/daughter. (Lucky Charms)
- I'm a smart cookie to have chosen you as my husband/wife. (Cookie)
- You're a "Cracker Jack" husband/wife/son/daughter. (Cracker Jacks)
- I've gone bananas over you. (Bananas or banana chips if mailing.)
- I love you a bunch. OR We love you. From: the whole bunch. (Grapes)
- Thanks for putting snap, crackle and pop into our marriage/family. (Rice Krispie Treats or Crackle candy bar)
- Thanks for putting your mark on our home. (Marker)
- You're worth a million. (Paper money)
- You're worth more than $100,000. ($100,000 candy bar)
- You really rise to the occasion. (Helium balloon -write the msg. on the back.)
- You're the icing on the cake. (Cake and icing)
- We make a "Ding Dong" couple, but I love it. (Ding Dong)
- Let's go on a date. (Dates)
- I hit the nail on the head when I married you. (Nail)
- My love for you snowballs. (Snowball cake with coconut)
- Write a love note on a heart shaped paper. Then cut into puzzle pieces.
- You can make a large candy kiss by taking a funnel and butter the inside: Put foil in the narrow end of the funnel and pour into the funnel either melted chocolate, rice krispie treats or fudge. Write a note on long paper and wrap with foil like a candy kiss.
Insert candy surprises into balloons before inflating them - add a folded-up Valentine's message then inflate each balloon. Tie with a red ribbon and attach to your loved one's chair for them to find Valentine's morning.
Have the children help you prepare red Jello with cinnamon hearts mixed in, mashed potatoes colored with pink food coloring, heart-shaped cookies and any other creative ways to present your Valentine's Day meal.
Cuter’n-cute ideas for valentines … and not too difficult for the craft-challenged. http://iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentines-from-rex.html
okay some of you are getting close on Bingo..Maggie I sent you your list again..so check your junk mail filter...hopefully you are closer then you think..;)
okay I hope you all have a wonderful weekend..be good..;)oh and Nancy your quilt blocks are done..will mail yours and Lindas stuff on on monday.;)