Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tasty FoOd and WiLd LiFe..

Hello once again!!! I thought I would drop into say hi and share some fun photos..I got this yummy chicken and bisquits recipe from Carmen of Waxed out Creative life and let me tell you it is so good and so easy and great the 2nd day..I think even better cause the flavors had time to mingle..I used store bought bisquits (pillsbury) and it was still so good..if you love comfort food this is a great one to try..
Hubby even liked it..he is not a big mixed veggies fan..and he loved it..Thanks Carmen for sharing this one..I love getting recipes from blogs as they are easy and always tasty.;)
Here is what has been visiting us lately..a mom and her 4 babies..they are so cute...but I don't want them coming around..as I worry about my cats..
This was in my yard yesterday munching on my rose bushes..my cat was looking out the window and this is what I saw..so I ran and got my camera..
it is just so neat to see nature right in our back yard,,,er front yard..
he knew I was in the window..you can't tell but he was watching me..looks to be a yearling.;)
there he goes over the fence..
I stepped outside to take the chillians out to their kennel and this is what I saw...the day before there was 4 females in the next door neighbors yard..never seen this many at one time..and last week one had her baby with her..amazing..just wish they would eat the leaves off the ground..;) well I am saving the outside decorating for another day..I got 5 packages mailed off this morning..I am catching up..have 2 more projects to catch up and then I feel I can breathe again..;) I hope you are all enjoying a nice weekend...we had our rain today..so a quiety cloudy rainy day..spent most of it watching tv and catching up on programs recorded..take care.;)

11 comments:

  1. Your chicken & biscuits turned out wonderful, so glad you gave it a try! The deer here are horrible, we have several miles of woods behind our house and they come every night, they are picking up all the windfall apples now and when they are gone they'll start on the young branches:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure enjoy getting to see your yummy looking recipes and the grounds right outside your window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Invite me over for dinner anytime. I'm only approximately 16 hours away. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, those Chicken & Biscuits look yummy!

    Cute lil' Buck! Love those deer...they are beautiful! Just wished they were smarter when it came to roadways and vehicles!

    Have a great weekend Gina!

    Kim

    PS: I got my Morning Glory Fiberfill this morning! I'll have enough stuffing to last me the rest of my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had many visitors come to your house lately!! Maybe they are wanting some of that yummy cooking that you've been doing.
    Hope you are having a great weekend, my friend.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi- I am your newest follower- Love your blog- Please come and return the favor and follow mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at you and all your friends! they are hoping you'll cook for them too! we drove past the Indianola turnoff.. and I waved at you! So glad to be back home (that was written with the sarcastic font!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to have to try to find that recipe - it looks yummy!!! LOVE comfort food!

    Your grounds look great - I enjoyed seeing your wildlife photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's the wonderful smells from your kitchen that's attracting the visitors. Thanks for sharing that wonderful recipe. I'm always on the look out for new ways with chicken.

    And Happy Thanksgiving from a Canadian Abroad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gina,

    Wow! I'm a little envious of all of your wildlife! That's really neat! I was just showing Jason the pictures and of your home too and told him you sent a package our way, and he's hoping you didn't include a baby raccoon because he's seen what they can do to create havoc if they chew into your attic! lol! (Leave it to him to think that way when he sees something in nature....I think aw how he cute, and he thinks like that!) lol!

    Your chicken and biscuits looked really good, by the way!

    Have a great week!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Gina,
    MMMMMMM that looks good!

    and it looks like you have a zoo in your yard!!!

    neat to have all that wildlife. I live in a newer subdivision and there is a small group of deer that come through my yard every once in a while. usually real late at night though.

    thanks for sharing!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete