Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Friday, April 23, 2010

ShOpPing aNd BinGo..

TGIF!!! Sorry I am posting so late in the day...Had to be at that big sale before all the good stuff was taken..and I must say I didn't see a whole lot..so good on the pocket book at least...I did find some treasures that I am either keeping or giving away..I picked up that cute little square red gingham check doily looking thing..and that big rolling pin...and do you all know what the little red thing is in the corner? if you all said wall mount clothes line you would be right!!.. going to have hubby hook it up in the laundry room..so I can use it when I need it...
Don'tcha just love those egg cartons...very neat..and also a green reindeer cookie cutter..
I got these 6 little baskets @ 10 cents each and the little book for my sister for $1.50..I will use the baskets on my dollies..;)
I ordered these cute little cookie cutters to make salt dough cookies with..will be making some this weekend I think...I got a strawberry, crow, scarecrow, pineapple, pear, cherries (upper rt corner) and a cupcake with candle...wouldn't those be cute for someones birthday...all decorated..;) well the weather has been breezy and kind of chilly most of the day...I took the Hubby out to lunch..nothing to write home about unfortunately...so not going back...I guess I am becoming a bit of a food snob...I could have made better food for cheaper..and we have new neighbors next store..military and first baby on the way mid May...the owners our friends just let me know..so we have something in common..and when I take over cookies I will be taking over one of my bibs I think...
Okay who is ready for some bingo?!!!!!
WhiSkers on KittEns
Machine EmBroiDerY...
I hope you all had a fantastic day today...I just want to take a nap..I will be crashed on the couch tonight..have a good weekend..and besure to stop back on the weekend for your bingo words.:)

5 comments:

  1. You got some nice things, I love the cookie cutters, those will make some wonderful ornies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the things you got! And I love that story from the World War II vet. Great words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina,
    You got some great cookies cutters for your salt dough ornies. Josie told me again today how much she liked the ones you gave me for my birthday. She is wanting to make some...but I'm not sure that her mommy would put them out. Guess we just might have to make them to leave here.
    Love the red gingham doily and the wall mount clothes-line!!
    Have a great weekend.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great salt dough ornaments you can make with those cutters! Great rolling pin, awesome patina! I bet it was nice to go to a sale anyway even if you find just a few treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good finds! Don't you just love to find treasures? That's what keeps me going back to the thrift shops. Seems I misplaced my Bingo word list. Maybe one of the cats ate it. LOL

    ReplyDelete