Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

CroW CaLenDar FiNisHeD..

Well I finally finished up this crow calendar that I started in January..found myself doing other projects and finally said it was time to finish it..I painted and distressed the wood and clothespins and glued on the clothespins using that E-6000 stuff.. the wood measures 18 inches tall by 10 inches wide..
I machine embroidered all the months...
and used coordinating fabrics for each month.above is January-June
Here is July-December...Each square measures approx. 9x5 and was done on 100% wool felt..I then stitched a border in black thread around each one..This piece can hang or lean against something..It will be available in my Humble Arts if you are interested.. Have a wonderful Sunday..I am off to get ready for church..:)

5 comments:

  1. I love this!! I also love your flower banners on HARTS too!! ♥
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crow calendar!! My friend Linda from Tenn has these designs and she made dish towels for each month to hang in her kitchen.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete