Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

If YoU nEEd a GreAT LauGH...

If you need a really good belly bring tears to your eyes laugh...please stop by Stacey's blog Tattered n torn prims..I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time and I could totally picture this...like in my living room at night relaxing with the DH...I have no idea who is feeding him...but oh my gosh do not light a match...cause our house will explode...we eat the same stuff...but I will not take the blame on this one...:) have a great rest of your weekend...(just hope DH doesn't ready this...or I am in trouble...)....:)lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment