Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HOPE needs your HelP NoW!


Angie at Love the Prim look is in desperate need of help to save this poor animals life..

Hope is in desperate need of sponsors. She was found emaciated and will die without help. She came in from the Auglaize County Pound and is heartworm positive. A temporary foster has come forward, but the money for her treatment must be raised. If you can help this girl, please donate by paypal or send a check to APLMC, P.O. Box 663, Celina OH 45822. Please mark that is it for HOPE!!Ok Ladies, I need help. I keep thinking about this poor dog. So here is what I want to do. Any light orders 20 count brown cord ($6.50 plus shipping) and any 35 count brown cord ($9.99 plus shipping ) will be 100 % donated to this dog. Please contact me at angiek32@roadrunner.com with any orders. Please let me know what color and scent you prefer. Thank you so much in advance and God Bless you for helping !!!
I've just emailed Angie on the email address we can send money through paypal..just as soon as I get it I will post this...Please spread the word so we can save Hope..
Pea at Peapickers primitives is giving away a free pattern for the help in saving this dog...you just need to post this on your blog about Hope..We need to spread the word as fast as we can...
Thank you again,
Gina :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this although I really hate seeing news like this. Hopefully the small amount I can send will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina,
    email me at phillanes@yahoo.com for your pattern.
    Thanks again sweetie.
    Could you add that I am giving a free pattern away with each post. It might get more folks to add it to their blog.
    Thanks hon
    Pea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I donated 50 bucks...I hopethat helps

    I left a blog award waiting for ya!

    CUZ I LOVE YOU~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina,
    Please pick up your blog award at my blog please. Thank you hon!
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete