Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WsOaPP upDate and a New Hair Style

okay I am getting bored with my latest hair style and started browsing the web for something different and found these 2..what do you think...the top one or the bottom one...I think I am going to choose the bottom one as I love the BOB!!...oh my gosh..they have got to be kidding right? these are hideous..although I love the makeup on the first one...EEEWWWWHHH!!!
Our site WSOAPP is updated with lots of new items in store for fall and christmas...so please take a peek and see if there is something you can't live without.... Just hit the next artist button to see of all the eye candy we have in store for you! :)


7 comments:

  1. my hair looks more like the second pic.only red and curly.lol
    i have very crazy hair . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, what are they thinking? Good for a laugh.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanted tocome back and tell you thanks for posting on my blog.:)
    i know you just met me but i have been loving your handmades!!
    i was highest bidder on your snowman for the miracles for mallory auction. :) i cant wait to get him!!!
    i have you in my blog roll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never understood high-end fashion! LOL I have never seen things in ads and on TV on those women that I would even think about wearing. And they think it's BEAUTIFUL! The hair and make-up is scary, too! LOL Why can't people just look like people instead of creepy dolls? LOL

    Good luck on the hair style search :)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it my friend, I would go with the top one... That is hot...Hugs, MO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina,
    All I can say is that those are very two interesting hair-dos...or should I say very scary hair-dos!!
    But you could always use one of those styles on Halloween. LOL...
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete