Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WhaTcha WorKin on WedNesDay...

Hey there Folks, its been a few days so I thought I'd better get to bloggin before you all thought I fell of the face of the earth!!!...I made this cute little duo on Monday and he is listed on our new site "The Whispered Secrets of A Primitve Past" if you are interested in this pillow just let me know...

This little gal is just waitin to be finished..she is a Veena's mercantile doll pattern and so far I am enjoying making this very much..when I get her done she will be listed on our site as well...hopefully by the end of the week...waiting on some things to come in the mail..

This was what I got yesterday when I went shopping with my bestest friend, Kimmy..we went to joanns..we always meet there and shop till we drop or we run out of basket or money..its usually money..the material girls probably hate when we show up to get fabric cut....but we do try to entertain them and at least make it fun...well at least Kim and I think we are fun...we are 2 peas in a pod and I couldn't ask for a better friend..We are always bouncing ideas off of each other..and we just love spending one anothers money...just the way it is... then we went to Michaels which is where this stuff above came from..Love Martha Stewarts glitter..and we had a coupon and I have a 20% off entire order which we used and saved $20 bucks...



this is Debbie Mum fleece fabric..I love her fabric the best at Joanns..its the most primitive...going to make a blanket to snuggle up on and some scarves and hats to embroider on them...and I got this cute little book at the commissary and the longaberger bowl I got at the local thrift store when I was dropping off stuff..haven't decided if I want it or put it on ebay..think it's going on ebay...


here is some irridescent fabric for our embroidery ornaments I am going to make..Kimmy made some and they are fantastic...she is adding them with a card and sending them out...so I might have to do that as well..what a nice little gift to get in the mail..a card and ornmanent...will have to make some to sell of course too...:)





here is the fabric we got at Joanns..all Debbie Mum...Love it!!!!!!!!!! I can see some cute doll dresses as well as more fabric for the little winter/christmas embroidered pillows...





Here is yet more..the one on the left is fall/thanksgiving..going to use it on pillows...So now off to put all of this away...I also got my first sale from our new blog..so pretty siked about that..and got bids on both of my dolls for the auction we are doing ....That ends on Sunday....so besure to check out the auction to help out ...Until next time....take care and have a fab Wednesday...













4 comments:

  1. Gina,
    Love all the fabric and goodies that you got on your day out with Kimmy. I love how the little Snowman and Rudy pillow turn out! Sooo.....Cute!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sweetpea, I was working on my cupcake painting and practicing my "roses"! Such as they are!! LOL
    Smoochies,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work and great fabric finds....love that pillow! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had fun with Kimmy! It is always so much fun to have a girls day out.

    I have yet to try Martha's glitter. She has nice colors, but for some reason, I always tend to go to the glass glitter...don't know why.

    Have FUN creating with all your new stuff.
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete