Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Grand OpeNinG SepT 7th CoMe OnE coMe aLL!


Hellllooooo! (trying to sound like Mrs. Doubtfire)...lol..We (a bunch of talented artists and myself) are opening a new site in which to sell our goods at...It opens on September 7th...and I know there will be lots of eye candy and treasures you just can't live without..We have some talented folks here and I am proud to be amongst them... so keep that on your calendar september 7th and every month updated on the 7th....

No comments:

Post a Comment