Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

FlOweRs & KiTTys & HuBBy ruNNinG for PrEsiDent?

I took these shots of our sunflowers yesterday while out watching the kids play in the yard..I have 3 different varietys that I planted....
I have to say this one is my favorite so far..but I just love Sunflowers and they are so tall....

I had to reach this one to get a good shot of it...



Here is our Artichoke that we let bloom every year..the purple center is really soft and it dries up so nicely too...


another view of it..




Here is Mike with our Sunny E Bunny...she loves being on his shoulder and "nursing his neck"...she has done this since we got her as a kitten...and boy can she needle...but she loves her daddy...





Here is pumpkin or Po-Po helping me fold the laundry...I got her to look up at me...isn't she just the prettiest..she loves when you talk baby talk to her...







Here she is in the dryer checking things out...she loves being in there...just laying in the clean clothes...now if I could just get her to fold the laundry and put it away...
and last but not least....................................
my husBand Mike is thinking about running for president...this is too funny..you must watch this...what a goof ball...
Well I hope your sunday is a beautiful one...it is cold here...and its august...so much for summer..it has rained on and off for 2 weeks now and is getting chilly..time to get out the woolie socks, sweaters, and blankies...next week we are getting our logs for the woodstove...we just about lit one last night...we don't start until late october early november and finish the middle of april...this year we were still lighting fires occasionally till the end of May..its been a weird year for weather...and yesterday felt like Fall...it just felt so good...made my heart sing..although I am not totally ready for the nice weather to go bye-bye...
have a great sunday...:)

2 comments:

  1. Gina,
    Oh my, your sunflowers sure are pretty! and your kitties so sweet! I wanted to let you know that if you send me those designs tomorrow, I will be at home until late afternoon then we are going out to dinner for our anniversary.
    Not sure when I'll get back in, but I'll watch for them and let you know when I get them.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, what beautiful sunflowers!!
    Awww, who doesn't love fur-baby lovin'!!
    My "girls" literally sit and wait by the dryer for their blankets to dry. They LOVE toasty warm blankies right out of the dryer. :> )
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete