Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!! GaRY

This is my brother Gary with our dog or should I say his dog Mimi! I don't know how old Gary was there, maybe 12 or 13... But look who's Nifty at 50! my big brother! He will probably kill me for doing this.. but I have decided to post all of my family on my blog...I didn't do my other brother Mike, didn't think about it..so he will have to wait till next year or get a belated birthday....
These are more current photos of my dear brother Gary...Looks pretty good for an old fart, wouldn't you say?.....lol...Anyway, I just wanted to embarass him for his big day today...Glad we live so far apart...he can't do anything to me but email me...Happy Birthday to you! Gary...

Love ya, Gina






No comments:

Post a Comment