Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Friday, February 22, 2008

PizzA dOugH for BreAd MacHinE




Hi there folks,


I thought I would share a great recipe that my Friend Pia gave to me back in 2005. This is great for your bread machines and tastes like you bought pizza at your favorite grocery store... You can make Calzones with this dough and you get 2 pizza's from this one recipe. This is for the 2lb. loaf machine:)


Put in this order into the bread maker




12 oz. very warm water (at least 110 degrees or hotter)


4-1/2 cups bread flour


2 tbs Dry Skim milk


4 tbs. sugar


2 tsp salt


2 tbs butter (break into pieces and place in corners)


2 tsp. bread machine yeast (make a hole in the center of flour to place yeast in)




Set Machine to dough setting and start. When it's done I divide it in half and place on pizza pan and spread it out as much as I can. It rises a bit while I cut up pizza ingredients keep spreading and stretching. Then put on Pizza sauce and toppings, minus the cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until bottom and sides are golden brown. Then add cheese and bake another 4-5 minutes.. Cut and enjoy!








okay onto other news. I came across the most wonderful website today. I just love her items and I even bought a e-pattern of a crochet baby hat. I may have to get the adult hat too.. would make great gifts or great to sell at your gift shows. here is her link: http://www.aliciapaulson.com/


Her blog is wonderful too. She had a great recipe book from way back when that you can download or just copy the page you like and you have an instant recipe...there were some good ones...I put that book in my favorites..


I took some cute photos of my babies basking in the sun this morning... They just love the sun I tell you...this is Millie Jean, her big brother Otto Bisquit and big sister Sunny buns..

We have had such a gorgeous week of sunny weather and we try to get out as much as possible in it..I walked 5 days this week. Today was fun, because the neighborhood and their dogs went too.. I had my friends and neighbors Winnie with her pooch Jasmine, I had Betty and Heidi with Lucy and Jimi. We all took them to the beach to frolick in the water and to play with one another.. We stopped to collect shells along the way for Winnies ever growing collection of shells and neat round rocks kind of cylindrical in nature...Fun was had by all today.. The good weather just brings the best out in everyone I tell you...I feel so good this week. better then I have in a long time and it is always nice to spend time with the neighbors too...I hope this is the start of something good...everyday would be great, but 2 of the ladies work, so we will get them hopefully on fridays...Any way, I haven't crafted much, but do have alot on Ebay right now, so go and check that out...got to get that cat I keep teasing you with done...Got lots of other things to start too...Well that is it for me. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your loved ones......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment