Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. Eskimo proverb

Our HoMe

Pennys, Towels, & Rolling pin Covers..I do custom work..made to order :>)

I don't have an attitude,
I have a personality you can't handle.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Meet Napoli


This is Napoli as he is our other Italian kitty. I found him on base in the parking garage, he was trapped between the stairs and I was heading home from work and this cat came out of no where almost knocking me down..He sat on my shoulder the whole way home and didn't make a peep..This is one of his favorites places to be, cause it was soooo hot in Italy, so he slept in the boday..(don't think I spelled that right) acutally all the kittys loved drinking from them.. We never used them...so this became the kids drinking fountain if you will...

No comments:

Post a Comment